WE ARE HIRING a Sales Manager for Southern California. This position is responsible for driving sales at On-Premise accounts in collaboration with our distributor.
Must be professional, polished, self-starter and have experience selling spirits to bartenders, sommeliers, and sophisticated accounts in Southern California.
Responsibilities include selling products and expanding the distribution of Cyrano in restaurants, bars, as well as maintaining and building existing relationships with customers and key accounts.
This role will serve to increase brand awareness amongst consumers, drive back-bar and menu placements, lead staff/consumer training and mix cocktails for Cyrano while at industry events.
- Responsible for assigned sales quotas and placement objectives on a monthly basis.
- Demonstrate consultative sales abilities through successful presentations of product, the promotion of new and existing portfolio items and the expansion of business.
- Serve as the market expert in the on-premise and amongst industry peers (media, consumer, trade).
- Formulate and execute plans designed to achieve an appropriate distribution of our products.
- Work with distributor representatives to ensure orders are placed, products are received and business is growing at accounts
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the owners and managers of the top On-Premise accounts within the area of responsibility.
- Conduct bartender, wait-staff, and sommeliers education, and execute tastings and'bar night' promotions.
- Develop opportunities for bartender loyalty programs.
- Discover, infiltrate and nurture ‘Collector’ networks.
- Participate in sales meetings, on-site training, and distiller tours to remain educated in company policy and industry trends/developments
- Work flexible hours which include evenings, and/or weekends.
- Perform other work related duties and special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Strong written, verbal, persuasion and interpersonal skills.
- Must be computer literate with the ability to operate Microsoft Office.
- In-depth understanding of target consumer and On-Premise accounts.
- Minimum of 5 years On-premise sales experience within the wine and spirits industry in the US.
- Mixology experience
- Comprehensive understanding of spirits, product/food pairing techniques, basic production, and service
- Strong and established relationships in the Southern California Market Place
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Goal oriented, focused, and assertive individual who needs little direction or supervision
- Possess a cell phone, dependable vehicle, valid driver's license, and proof of insurance.
- Lift and carry a 45+ pound case of product on a repetitive basis.
- Must reside in Southern California
Please apply to this position by replying directly to this posting and include a cover letter and resume.