Location: Los Angeles, California
Employment Type: Contract
This position is responsible for driving sales at On-Premise accounts in the assigned geographic area.
The Sales Manager will visit key accounts and work with local distributors and distributor sales reps to achieve sales objectives. Will be part of a dedicated and passionate team, focused on sales and brand management.
The position requires a self-motivated, organized, energetic, and creative person, with experience selling wines & spirits to sophisticated accounts in California.
- Develop and maintain an organized list of key accounts in the territory.
- Call on, and provide high-level service support to key accounts on an ongoing basis. Review in-store priorities and sell through programs
- Serve as the market expert in the on premise and amongst industry peers (media, consumer, trade).
- Develop new business and enhance sales by gaining new points of distribution.
- Work with distributor management and sales to achieve goals.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with owners and managers of the top On-Premise accounts within the area of responsibility.
- Conduct bartender, waitstaff, and sommeliers education, manage and execute tastings, and 'bar night' promotions.
- Work with marketing, public relations and social media teams as necessary to integrate campaigns and programs.
- Participate in sales meetings, on-site training, and distillery tours to remain educated in company policy and industry trends/developments
- Work flexible hours which include evenings, and/or weekends.
- Experienced industry professional with high-end bar, restaurant, and cocktail knowledge.
- Strong current relationships with key accounts and key buyers within the area of responsibility.
- Creative presentation/public speaking and premium selling skills are a must.
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Comprehensive understanding of spirits, product/food pairing techniques, basic production, and service
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team. Goal oriented, focused, and assertive individual who needs little direction or supervision.
- Experience in reporting and expense management through telephone apps and online web portals
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have valid driver's license and own vehicle to travel and transport promotional merchandise between accounts within assigned territory
- Must reside in Los Angeles
We will provide you with training, mentoring and support to ensure your success.
We are the underdog, a small family business crafting Armagnac, a white wine based spirit with roots dating from the 14th century. A true craft Spirit from Gascony, France. Land of troubadours, poets and musketeers.
We combine tradition and modernity to create a brand embodying the excitement of the Brandy resurgence. Our Armagnacs have won numerous awards and our distribution is expanding rapidly.
We are creating the new Armagnac for cocktails, one that will make bartenders proud to pour for the next 700 years !