- 1 Slice ginger- 3/4 Oz sugar syrup- 1/4 Oz Roses syrup- 1 Oz lime juice- 1 Egg white- 2 Oz Roxane- 3 dashes Angostura Bitters
Add the syrups and ginger slice into the Shaker and muddle. Add the lime juice, the egg white and Roxane.
Dry shake (no ice), add ice and shake. Strain into a chilled Cocktail glass
Garnish with the bitter and roses
Almond Peach Sour
- 1 1/2 Oz Roxane- 1/2 Oz Combier Pêche de Vigne- 1 Oz Fresh squeezed Lime- 1/2 Oz Liquid Alchemist Orgeat- 1 Egg White
Shake, After Shake & Strain
Garnish with Angostura
- 3/4 Oz lime juice•- 3/4 Oz Honey syrup- 1 1/2 Oz ROXANE
Shake with ice. Strain into a chilled Cocktail glass
Garnish with lime zest
- 1 1/2 Oz Roxanne- 1/2 Oz Ferrand Dry Curaçao- 1/2 Oz Liquid Alchemist Grenadine- 3/4 Oz Fresh squeezed Lime
Shake & Strain up into Cocktail Glass
Garnish with Lime wheel
Espresso Martini Twist
- 1 Oz espresso coffee, left to cool
- 11/2 Oz Coffee liquor
- 1 Oz Butterscotch schnapps
- 11/2 Oz XO
Pour ingredients into shaker filled with ice, shake vigorously, and strain into chilled martini glass.
Garnish with 3 coffee beans.
- 3/4 Oz Basil Syrup- 1 watermelon slice- 3/4 Oz lime juice- 2 Oz Roxane
Shake and strain in a cocktail glass
Garnish with a watermelon chunk
- 1 Oz lime juice- 1 Oz Falernum Syrup- 2 Oz green chili infused Roxane- 6 coriander leaves- 3 slices cucumber
Shake with ice. Strain into an Old Fashioned glass filled with ice.
Garnish with Cucumber and a mint sprig.
- 3 Oz ROXANE- 1 barspoon of sugar syrup- 1 barspoon of maraschino- 1 barspoon of Absinthe- 1 dash of Angostura bitters- Champagne
Put all of the ingredients except for the champagne into a mixing glass, fill with ice cubes, chill by mixing with a spoon then filter into a champagne goblet.
Top up with Champagne
Garnish with a Lemon Zest
Top up with champagne and decorate with the lemon zest.
- 2 Oz ROXANE- 1 Oz Lillet blanc- 2 bar spoons Campari- 1 bar spoon Maraschino Liqueur- I Orange Zest
Put all of the ingredients into a mixing glass, fill with ice cubes, chill the blend by mixing with a spoon, then filter into a pre-chilled cocktail glass.
Extract the orange zest above the glass then decorate with a maraschino cherry.
- 1/2 Oz sugar syrup- 1/2 Oz strawberry syrup- 10 whole mint leaves- 3 Strawberries
- 1 Oz lime juice- 2 Oz Roxane- 2 Oz soda water
Add the syrups and mint to the shaker and muddle. Add the strawberries and keep muddling. Finally add the lime juice and Roxane.
Shake with ice. Strain into a chilled Highball glass over ice. Top with soda
Garnish with Mint sprigs and strawberry.
Bloody Cesar Twist
- 4 Oz tomato-clam juice (Clamato)- 3 dashes salt- 3 dashes black pepper- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce- 4 dashes Worcestershire sauce- 1 1/2 Oz Roxane
Shake with ice. Strain into an ice filled Highball glass, rimmed with celery salt.
Garnish with basil leafs and cherry tomatoes.